Visit The Digital Signage Forum

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Delray Beach, Good Times

South Florida is not for everyone, so try Delray Beach; a wonderful place to live and visit, if I say so myself. Of course; I lived in Delray for over 7 years and enjoyed the ruthless business practices of the shady 19 year old commodities broker. The food and atmosphere remind me of a carefree 6 year old, and maybe thats why Delray was voted an All American City! The sun shines and brings love to your heart and an overall feeling of wellbeing. The food, lots of places to go; one of my favorites is Gatsby's in Boca.

Delray's Atlantic Avenue nightlife is giving Clematis and Las Olas a run for their money

"If South Florida has a Restaurant Row, it's in downtown Delray Beach. By car, it's near impossible to count the restaurants on Atlantic Avenue between Swinton and the ocean, but one morning a few weeks ago, I walked east from Swinton. I counted 32 restaurants.
And that doesn't count the restaurants I spied up and down the avenues or the half-dozen restaurants in the Pineapple Grove section of downtown or the restaurants situated far away from the city center. Burgers or foie gras? Sushi or fondue? Thai or pub food? French or Florida seafood? "

Full Story
Gatsby's

No comments: